A 100% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information about your trip and the island that ask you to please read.
If credit card payment is not an option for you, alternatively you can pay your hotel room via bank wire transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking if you would like to use this payment option.
Please read our CANCELLATION POLICY and IMPORTANT INFORMATION SECTION below before making your reservation.
At Yemaya Island Hideaway Hotel for any additional purchases made, we accept Nicaraguan Cordoba, US Dollars and Euros plus Visa, Master Card and American Express.
By completing your reservation with payment, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy.
- 15 days before arrival – FREE Cancellation.
- Less than 15 days before arrival and No Shows – 100% of your entire room cost including taxes (your full deposit) is non-refundable.
- After check in 100% of your entire room cost including taxes is non refundable.
- As always, Travel Insurance is highly recommended
- Deposits are non-refundable for reservations made for Holiday season Dec 20th and Jan 5th included
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- Special packages are non refundable
Please note: Bank fees will apply when processing refunds / Penalties apply per room cancelled.
Yemaya, Island Hideaway Hotel, the ownership, or staff, of course cannot be held responsible for events that are outside of our control. We highly recommend that all of our guests secure a quality travel insurance that will cover them for ANY event which may cause for a change of travel plans, or for ANY unfortunate event including but of course not limited to:
- Transport delays or cancellations from airlines, boats, ferries or any type of transport.
- Bad weather, storms and hurricanes
- Government/political actions, events or situations
- Personal health issues or personal situations in general which may affect travel plans
- Any loss, theft or damage of personal items at any stage of your trip
- Any accident causing injury during any stage of you trip
HOTEL CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check-in time is 3pm and checkout time is 11am. We can store your luggage if you arrive/depart outside of these times and you are welcome to use the hotel facilities during this time.
Every room has an electronic safe. The resort is not responsible for loss of any belongings or valuables not stored in the safety box.
Yemaya only accepts guests 8 years old and over.
Pets are not permitted in the resort or restaurant.
Yemaya is predominantly a smoke free property; there are designated smoking areas within the property in outdoor areas.
Arrival to the island is via Air transport and a public or privately hired “Panga” boat. Yemaya does not have wheelchair access or facilities. Please see our getting here section.
PREGNANT WOMEN CONSIDERING TRAVELING TO YEMAYA
The decision to travel should be made in consultation with your health care provider. Discuss the purpose of travel, destination(s), length of the trip, planned activities, underlying medical and/or pregnancy related complications and available medical care in your destination. It is important to consider that the boat ride from Big Corn Island to Little Corn Island (Yemaya) might be bumpy or wet and sometimes even up to an hour long. The basic medical facility on Little Corn Island might not be suitable to take care of pregnancy or other health related emergencies. If you decide to travel while pregnant, please make sure that you have comprehensive travel health insurance, review your policy and the coverage it provides.
We highly recommend that all of our guests purchase a quality and comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to travel.